Now, why is all of this happening:
- ECB (European Central Bank) lowered rates and are buying back bonds. They're trying to stimulate their economy
- US-China trade talks look positive. Both sides are making concessions (delaying tariffs and excluding some critical imports/exports)
- Very high chance of our fed cutting rates (stimulating our economy)
This is all great news for people in long positions (owning stocks). Sorry bears...
I always like to tell you guys what I'm doing so here it is:
- Researching inverse ETFs for Dow and S&P (what goes up, must come down). I will be ready
- Staring at my 401k charts (only a little serious about this one)
- Enjoying my risk-free cash returns
Next week I'll get into my real-estate and personal loan investments (diversification time).
What is everyone else doing?